Want to see more in your area? Just ask.
- August 29th: Kimwei gives a workshop entitled “Nothing’s Binary” at The Summerhouse Weekend as well as performing gender themed songs.
- Summer 2018: Billie takes to the circus. She can be found playing piano at the internationally famed Gifford Circus, entertaining the likes of Hugh Grant and Jennifer Saunders.
- June 17th: Kimwei’s workshop “Do You See Me?” is part of The Togetherness Festival, London.
- May 12th: Billie & Kimwei perform their new song Slugs & Spice, the 2nd in the Nothing’s Binary Series, at Exeter Pride. See official music video HERE
- April-May: Billie provides the Soundtrack for Edward/Edalia Day’s live show “Too Pretty To Punch” in London and the South West.
- Nov TBA: Kimwei’s article on gendered clothing appears in Gendered Voices: Issue 2 – Beyond The Binary.
- October 12th: Kimwei appears on the Diversity Platform panel discussion to support your LGBTQ+ musicians, hosted by Schoolground Sounds, London, in association with Stonewall.
- September 27th: Kimwei & Billie perform at Outings, a 1 week LGBTQ+ festival by Dartington Arts, Totnes, also contributing to the promotional images.
- September 24th: Kimwei leads a workshop at Ziferblat co-working space, London.
- August 26th: Kimwei & Billie perform songs from the Nothing’s Binary project at Exeter Pheonix Arts Centre, as part of Exeter Street Arts Festival.
- August 7th-13th: Kimwei speaks on BBC Radio Devon as Pause For Thought Guest
- July 30th: Spell Out Your Name (counterpart song to Nothing’s Binary) video goes live.
- July 28th: Kimwei & Billie give first workshop at Queer Spirit Festival.
- July 3rd: Exeter’s first Nothing’s Binary event, a party with music from Kimwei & Billie.
- June 10th: Kimwei play’s the song Nothing’s Binary live at Queer Rites, London.
- May 17th: Vlog response to the music video uploaded.
- May 14th: Nothing’s Binary Music Video goes live to co-incide with Exeter Pride